Sunday, July 15, 2007

Story Telling

Juz gt back home. Watchg Anime halfway wen I decided I shall blog, so here I am.

Was at Zouk. Music was gd. Hehe. But a story btw frens caught my attn. Shall relate to ya'all. Cant tell u the xact details tho coz I cant realli rem. Lol. Just the gist of it aight?!?!..

Gal 'A' asked Guy 'B', "How much are u willing to do for love?". Guy 'B' replied "Rite now, I'm willing to do alot". 'A' asked "How come?". 'B' said "Coz I realli realli like her. But she doesnt seem to noe dat. And thr's onli so much I can do." 'A' den said "But if she doesnt appreciate wat u've been doin, hw much uve been chging, hw much u like her, isnt dat abit pointless?"

'B' thot abt it for awhile and den said "Yea, it may be pointless but I shall try nonetheless. But as I said, I cant be thr for her for long. It cant be a 1-sided like/love rite?". 'A' told 'B' "You shld juz leave her now. You're puttin too much of urself on the line for her." 'B' juz shrugged and replied "I cant. Not now. Not without knowing how she feels abt me, hw she tinks"

This story has gotten me tinking "Hw much wld sumone do for love?"

So guys and gals, "How much would you do for love?"

Ciaoz ppl.. =)

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger Me said...

How much will i do for luv? quit smking (but nt drinking)..Hmmm, try to accomodate him and his lifestyle but of coz, i'll voice out my opinion too..Well, everyone has a certain limit on wat they'll do for luv..How abt try luving me? wahahaha!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home