Monday, May 28, 2007

Standstill

Arrgghh..Monday, the 280507..

Still so many days more to go..5 more days..Sheesh! Time is ticking by so slowly..Tick Tock Tick Tock but its juz not gng any faster..

Aniwae Im off to Sydney tmr. Packed my bags. Still contemplating whether I shld brg a cargo bag or nt. Stupid regulations by the aussies abt the carriage of liquids.

Ive been slacking the whole day. Nt knowing wat to do at hm. Eat, watch tv, watch my anime and constantly checking my hp to c if she left me an sms. Keep lking forward to skype wid her. To c her face. C her smile. Hee. M juz picturing her smile now.

Hope time will pass by very fast in Sydney. Den I can meet up wid her soon. Hehe. Hopefully she's havin fun in Moscow or Dubai. Gonna continue Skyping wid her now.

Ciaoz ppl.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home