Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Fun, Party, Thots, Events Happening At Once

Gosh!

Whr am I gonna start?.. *PONDERS*

Im currently on leave rite now. Finsihg soon aniwae. =S

Ive juz been lazing ard at hm, dng absolutely nothg xcept wats necessary..Gng out and havin fun most nites..And den recovering by slping the day away. And the cycle continues.

*SIGHS* (Yea, yea..for those hu noe me well enuff, u noe I like to tell y'all nt to sigh as its nt gd but I cant help it now aight!)...

Sumtimes I wonder..I wonder...Is this gonna b the way I shape my life? The late nites and non-existent mornings..The reason y I cant realli slp now n am actualli blogging to waste my time away..I noe its bad but..But I like it..For now dat is.. =S

On fri, went Zoukie wid Bert..yes, my brader Bert wid Violet & her cousin. Haha. Bert Bert, we drank alot did we..Me & Violet tried to get Bert & her cousin together but nt much of a success.. Oh well Bert, thr's always sum1 else eh..N buck up on ur charm le... LOL! =P

I went to MOS wid dear Joanne and her frens on Saturday..Including Chi Anh & Pei Ling(aka Joan aka PL). It wasnt all bad considering I dun realli like MOS and the onli plc dat Joanne likes is SMOOVE...Thank god Chi Anh was into House & Trance so we went to the Main Arena whr the music was much much betta.

Went to Zoukie again on Mon coz I had invites courtesy of my bro, Daren! Thanks dude! =) ..Went wid Sabs..N Jason..N Chi Anh..Hehe..Lenz was thr oso..Fun, eventful nite..Jason was wid us till 2am for once..Haha..Go Jason Go!..Chi Anh gt kinda high..She even forgot to brg her clutchbag out fr the toilet la..Left it in the cubicle. Luckily thr was urs truly to ask her whr her bag was..Sheesh!.. =P

Aniwae, I recently got to know dat Ive been labelled as a Ladies' Man..Sumone hu has the charm to attract lotsa gals. (Pls , pls..Im nt being BHB here or Thick Skinned k..Im realli telling ya'all wat I heard). I also know now dat due to my line of work, ppl like me hu are labelled as a Ladies' Man, are also known to slp ard n stuff..

GOSH!..Pls..I mean, i'll take it as a compliment wen Im said to hav charm. BuuuTTTtttt...Nt all of us wid the charm slp ard k?..Dun clump us together wid those sonofabitches hu does those kinda shitty thgs..Know me betta b4 jumping to conclusions aight!..Hehe..

Ok ok..Dats all for now..Juz lazy to type altho Ive gt lots to say..

The pics! The pics!..Hehe..Yea yea..I'll post dem up as well..Tho dey're nt realli edited yet as promise coz I'm realli damn lazy to do anithin rite now..

Tc peeps!..Till Nex Time! Ciaozzz... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home