Sunday, December 17, 2006

On Request!

Hey Hey!

Juz for the record, I hav a flt tonite, havent pack my bag, was online to check stuff for my flt today (so called homework) n Miss Faye is asking me to blog so she can c our pics!... Lol! For you Miss Faye! =P

Alritey, juz came back from Lahore-Karachi on Thursday. For ya peeps wid no sense of geographical locations, both states are in Pakistan, nt India! LOL!.. Karachi wasnt to my liking man. Traffic is terrible! No pedestrian crossing! Everybody juz fucking crosses the road whrever dey wan. Noise & Smell Pollution! Wah liew! Iwas telling Gena & Gwen, 2 of my colleagues, dat you'll either go deaf or die of smoke inhalation! Sheesh!

Aniwae, been partying for the paz 2 days! Friday AND Saturday! Record breaking huh! Haha. Saw lotsa ppl on friday! Happening crowd, not v.happening music. Turned out to be the other way rd yest! Shessh! Wat luck rite?

Heh. Was wid Sabs, Faye n Gena on Fri. Had a tad too much drinks i gez! Saw lotsa other ppl like Yasmin, Yasmin's gf (Weird feeling by the way, wen u c ur ex wid someone else. Haha! Happy for her tho!). Saw Weiling also! Hehe. Sabs's had dis fren of a fren hu was like super drunk la..Kept gng ard to god noes anyone, drinking fr their jugs, n he seems like he noes almost everyone. Haha..Kept trying his luck on Gena too! Hilarious i tell you!






Yest was juz me, Sabs & her fren. Music was super happening la. Hehe. Nothg much happened tho.

Okiez, I'll upload the pics for the benefit of dear Faye! After which, i gtg liao. Pack my bag n get ready liao.

Cya peeps! Ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home