Friday, May 25, 2007

Tireeeddd..

Im shagged!..

Juz came back from a Hong Kong turn today..Full load both ways..And I din get enuff slp. Sheesh. And to top it up, I tink Im gng to fall sick..Haiz..

The last 2-3 days were juz happy happy days. I cant realli get into the details coz I dun tink I'm allowed to, but lets juz leave it at dat it was a gd 2-3 days of slacking, shopping and enjoying sumone's companionship.

Aniwae, lets tok abt the shopping...GOSH!! I realli did major damage to myself. Cant rem wen was the last time I did such damage. Haha..Tink it'll take awhile b4 I start buying stuff again. LOL! But the stuff I bought were nice. And so unlike me. Like for instance, I bought myself a PINK top. Haha..Those hu noe me knows I absolutely dun wear pink but I must admit, I lk gd in dat top la..WAHAHA!

Okok..Im currently searchg for flight tix to Taiwan. Planning to go thr for a short hol. Dun realli noe wat to do thr so any recommendations are welcome. Hehe.

Shall end here. Juz wanna say I miss her. Its onli been a day but damnz, it feels long. Another 8 more days to go. =S

Ciaoz ppl... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home