Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sweet Sweet!

Juz gt home!

Im tired but I wanna blog dis b4 I leave for London!..I dun tink I haf time tmr to blog la coz i'll b bz packing my bag..So here goes!

Juz gt back from watchg Spidey wid Ling..We ended up watchg a late show coz everywhr's like fully booked la..Sheesh! We even went to Cine after checking the timings at Marina..

Haha. It was a gd thg tho..Coz we gt to tok more while waiting for the show..Thr are realli alot of common subjects dat I din noe we shared. It was gd toking to her. Hehe.

Ling's damn sweet oso..I was like looking for a cough mixture at Cold Storage but cldnt find any. She forced me to stay under her blk n she went up to get for me cough mixture!..Realli appreciate it le. U must tc of urself too hor Princess! Dun xercise too much. =P ..

Aniwae here's a pic of the cough mixture that dear Ling passed to me. I noe it may be abit lame to sum of u guys but its been awhile since I gt such a kind gesture fr sumone. Hehe. I noe, i noe..Hw sad can my life b rite?..Hehe



Okiez..Gonna go off liao..Ciaoz ppl.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home