Sunday, May 27, 2007

You...

Whr do I start?..From the moment I saw u..Lost and not knowing whr to go on ur 1st day..

The day wen I met u for Mambo, after which we toked and found we had certain stuff in common. The day when we were sitting in Starbucks, chattin whilst waiting for our movie to start..Sumthg juz stirred. A feelin I havent felt in quite awhile.

I dunnoe hw to put it in words..Hw to describe this feeling, dis attraction to u. Which is y I find it difficult everytime u ask me y I like u. Its a combination of all the thgs dat you are, ur character, ur behaviour, ur reactions to certain stuff, ur thots, ur feelings. Everythg juz sums up to become you. And dats hu I like.

I dun c y u need to compare urself wid my previous. Dey are hu dey are. U are hu u are. Totally diff in character and personality. So pls, u dun hafta compare urself. I like you and dats all dat matters for now.

Im nt tryin to pressure u into any kinda thg for now coz I noe ure still insecure and still having other diff probs to settle. All I'm askin is juz get to noe me betta. Get to noe hu I really am. Okie?

Aniwae, Im missing you rite nw. Its onli been 4 days but it seems like 4eva. Another 6 more days to go. Im trying nt to cntdwn coz I noe it'll onli make the wait more unbearable but I cant help it. I noe we're chatting online and on the phone but it aint the same as c-ing u infront of me, smiling at me, letting me hug u. Dis online thgny is juz like a temporary relief.

Pls hurry & come back soon. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home