Saturday, June 09, 2007

Zoning in Frankfurt

Heya!

Its 1151hrs in Frankfurt now. 6 hrs behind Singapore. Juz finished chatting wid her. Currently in zoning mode.

Nothg much to do here. Went to the town area yest. Ate at the pasta joint and bought some chocs. Okok, im being kind. I bought a whole fuckng box of chocs. Orders. Mum's gonna kill me once she sees the amt of chocs I bought for her and my sisters..Wahaha!

Gotta nap awhile now. Slp my hunger off. Been eating and eating yest. God noes hw much weight ive gained in a day. Damnz. And i dun tink I wanna go to the gym. Its damn small..But mebbe I shld. Work my fats off. Lol!..

Okok..Im signing off here. Tired.

B4 I leave, have a lk at the choc pics. Dun be deceived coz I onli took the top view of it. Its realli alot I tell u.




Ciaoz peeps.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home