Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Yippie!

Yoz Yoz Yoz!

Im at hm, body aching, tummy a lil upset, slpy but feeling very very happy! Hehe. =)

Aniwae Ive just received about the nicest bdae gift so far..A G-U-C-C-I wallet!..Yesh folks, u saw right!..Hehe..Thank you for the wonderful WONDERFUL gift!..Thank you for searchg high and low for the wallet. She was trying to surprise me, saying that it was actualli meant for another fren..N boy, was I was a lil surprised la wen I received it..And Im still speechless actualli everytime I c my wallet. Hehe. Pics below ppl!







She's on flight rite now. Wun b able to meet her for awhile coz of our roster clash. Sianz. =(

Okiez. Gtg now. Wanna watch my anime. Ciaoz ppl.. =D

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM , Blogger Me said...

Wah say...GOT GUCCI SIAH....jealous lah dude..better check, is it frm shanghai not? hahaha!! kidding...muz show off yr citibank somemore..HMMMM...think i shld get SOME too...Once again! HAPPY BELATED B'DAY,MY BEST BITCHY PAL...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home