Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Running Thots

Its alreadi 0717hrs in Singapore or 0317hrs in Abu Dhabi.

Ive been trying to get sum slp but I cant. Keep tossing and turning. Head filled wid thots so I decided I mite as well do sum blogging.

Thinking whether she's still upset. Not gd to make one upset juz before dey go to slp. Haiz..Wished I hadnt reacted the way I had. So unlike me. =S

She asked me a qn today. A qn dat I realli cant ans..A qn I dun WISH to ans..A qn I dunwan to tink abt..Nt even for a second. I noe it may come true but Im hoping dat it wun. She noes hw I feel but I hafta make sure she understands whr Im coming from.

Hope she's feeling betta wen she wakes up. She's gt work as well. Heh.

Aniwae, I'll be coming back to Sin in 2 days time. Leaving Abu Dhabi tmr. I cant wait to get back. To c her once again after 8 days. To watch Harry Potter wid her. To hav and hold her in my arms.

Ohh..Mite be meeting Sabby again dis weekend..Hehe..Lyman, Faye Foo and Joanne...Whr are u guys!!!!..

For her: -
"You're always on my mind. No matter wat u tink. Everythg I do reminds me of u."

I'll try to post sum pics asap. Lazy le. Shall try to get sum slp now. Gym and swimming again wen I awake.

Till den.. Ciaoz ppl.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home