Monday, June 25, 2007

Saddened Heart

Today's weather depicts the feeling im having rite now. Gloomy, sad, depressed. =(

Onli Sabs noes the pain Im gng thru now, the problem dat Im facing. Im trying to put up wid a happy front but I cant. N thgs at home arent making it much easier. In fact, its making me feel even worse. I juz wanna dig a hole and creep into it rite now.

Haha. even my Itunes noes im sad. Its been playing sad songs for the past half hr. Haiz. M I dat transparent?..All I hope for rite now is dat thgs will take a turn for the betta. Dat she noes hw I really feel. Till den, I can onli hope and pray.

Tink I shall go out today. I need to be alone. Listening to my Ipod. Mebbe walk ard aimlessly. Mebbe finish the errands dat I havent done as well.

Missing her.

Ciaoz ppl.. =S

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM , Blogger Me said...

Well, the moment u told mi abt it, was kinda shocked too..but wat u sms me tdy also kinda made mi think..'how weird??'..though i dun noe much, but am here yah..fill mi in!! am thirsty for some juicy news.!! take care, bud.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home