Sunday, June 17, 2007

Burnt

Juz gt back. Gosh. Tired Tired Tired.. =S

I literally worked my arse off on the way back. Had to be done coz of 2 reasons. I was on check and the gal working wid me was still new. Haiz..So had to step up my tempo. =S. Heh. Din help dat I din get much slp prior to my work.

Thank god I managed to reach back on time tho. Earlier in fact. It was juz nice meeting her, seeing her face even if it was juz walking her to her workplc. All my tiredness suddenly dissipated for that few mins. Juz tinking of it now makes me happy. But gez I hafta wait abit more. Ah well, it's worth it. =)

Okok, lets juz had a quick recap on wat I did the last few days. Had work of coz..Hmm, went to watch Fantastic 4 wid her. It was super nice as we havent watched a show for quite awhile. Quite awhile according to my standards la since Im such a movie buff. Show was below standard tho. Waiting for Transformers to show. Hopefully it's much betta. Heh.

Ohh, n I met up wid Sabs..Sabs Sabby Sabs. Haha. Was supposed to go Morton's for martinis but thr was a slight delay over at her side which ended up in us nt being able to get in coz the plc was crowded. In the end, we had martinis at a plc nearby called Ixis or sumthg. Not bad la. Had quite a gd time coz I havent met her for quite awhile and she was bitchg abt her bf's sis-in-law. So comical to c her so upset. Lol. =P

Alritey, I gtg alreadi. Hav a test coming up on Tues and Wed so I gotta learn. And im planning to slp early today coz Im gng to surprise her tmr. Hehe.

Ciaoz ppl.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home