Monday, June 25, 2007

Sabby's Bdae

Juz got back from London yest but was too tired to blog. Hehe. It was fun in London wid her and her batchgal. Went shopping and makan...I din shop much..no mood..But woah!..The 2 gals were shopping like thr wasnt a tmr or sumthg. Haha..

Aniwae, juz wanted to recap Sabby's bdae. Went velvet to hav drinks wid her, her bf - Mr J, her 2 gal frens, Faizal and gf and Cal. Hehe. I bought her a bdae cake to surprise her but wen I was thr, I got to noe dat Mr J bought her a cake too!..Fortunately, both cakes were kinda small and thr were ard 9 of us to share both cakes.

Hmm, wat happened dat nite was totally unxpected for me tho. Wat was supposed to be Sabby's bdae celebration turned out to be Sabby's bdae celeb cum my post-bdae celeb. Dammit. N since drinks were 1-for-1, wateva dey ordered for Sabs, I had to drink too!..U name it..Lambo, AK47, shots..It was CrAaAzYy..I stopped the moment dey bought her Graveyard tho..It tasted damn fucked up la.

Hehe. Aniwae, it was fun. My best bud gt super high..Den Mr J had to send her home kinda early. I left rite after dat too..Had work the nex day. Oh well, it was fun. Happy Belated Bdae to US!..Wahaha..Pics below.. =)







Ciaoz ppl.. =D

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger Me said...

Thank u for the wondeful nite..i hope u had fun too.but i can't rem taking the last pic wif u.(the one pointing at each other)..anyway, let's enjoy life and stay happy always yah..!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home