Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Flooded Memories

Memories of my days in training floods me as I ended my 2nd day of recurrent.

Trainers dat provided me wid the necessary tools for my job, dey were back to provide me wid a refreshment course lest I forget sum stuff (which I did la..hw to rem so many thgs in such a short span of time?!?!)

Aniwae, 2 trainers stood out for dis 2 days of recurrent. I cant name dem but those of u hu've been taught by dem wld noe hu I'm toking abt. =P .

Trainer A -

The guy hu still puzzles me till dis day as to whether he's broken or not. Haha. Nevertheless, he's damn funny at times. Sumtimes really funny, sumtimes really lame but in a funny way. The jokes he makes will juz make u gape in amazement, tinking whether u shld juz laff it off or not..Hehe..1 particular thg dat I can rem till dis day is the part whr he goes "Wen u open the door, betta make sure u release the handle or u'll fly like Tarzan" and he proceeds to give a vivid animation of Tarzan swinging. Damn weird and funny at the same time. Haha

Trainer B -

He teaches us First Aid. The way he speaks is damn unique. He juz has dat unqiue tone, the unique way he pauses after each word or sentence to prove a point. In fact, we gt so interested in the way he speaks dat during training, me and lyman wld imitate him to the finest detail possible. Wahaha. It was fun! And till now, he still likes to say, "If u cant do dis well, hw are u gng to save ur loved ones onboard?" or sumthg like "Dun be a hero"..Hehe..

Okiez. Dats enuff for today..Im gng to go off alreadi. Have an early work day tmr.

Missing her. Cant wait to c her tmr. Yippie. Hope she's dng fine at work now. Shld be finishing in an hr and a half. Hehe.

Ciaoz ppl.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home