Friday, July 06, 2007

Hot Hot, Freaking HOT!

Hi Hi Hi..

Im in Abu Dhabi now. Somewhr in UAE. And its damn freaking hot here...!!!!... =S

For those hu noe me, u noe I hate the heat..Hate perspiring..Hate not having cool, chill air blowing towards me..Haha..Well, It definitely aint happening here..

Its onli my 2nd day here..And I dunwan to go out of my hotel as long as I can still c the sun outside..Aniwae its too hot even at nite..Sheesh!..And ive gt 8 days to rot here..Wanted to do a desert tour but I'll b melting thr lo..Hehe..

Mebbe I shall juz plan my itineray as follows..Sleep, Eat, Gym, Swim, Suntan, Slp, Eat, Watch dvds, slp, slp, slp..Lol.

Okiez..next topic..

She's not feeling well today..Been sick-ish since yest..Wish I cld b in spore now..Brg her to the doc. Haiz..And I'll be away for 8 days lo..Hope she recovers asap before her next workday.

Oh well, I went mambo wid sabs, simon, jenna, lynn and eason..Shall get the pics from sabs and post it. Shall do it within the next 8 days seeing thr's nothg much for me to do here..haha..

Ciaoz ppl.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home