Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sentosa Time

As usual, I've been up to my neck wid events dis paz week..

Trg, Grad Rehearsals, Gng out..

Sheesh..My body is juz deteriorating day by day..Lack of slp..Lack of exercise..

Aniwae..Wanted to say dat I went Sentosa on Sunday..Wow!..Gd noes hw long it's been since I last wen thr..I din even realise that they discontinued the monorail till Thabs told me abt it.. =S

We decided to go Underwater World & Dolphin Lagoon..Underwater World still had the same attractions..Kinda boring..Dolphin Lagoon was new to me..Kinda nice but SUPER HOT WEATHER!..Sheesh..Perspiring to the max!!!

Walked ard Sentosa quite a bit..More den I wld usually have walked la..Had dinner at a new foodcourt thgny..Suprisingly, the food thr was quite gd!..But mebbe we were both hungry too!..LOL!!

Took a walk to Tanjong Beach..Relaxed at the beach near KM8..Wow!..KM8 plays quite gd music..Overall the day was mighty fine!..Hehe..

Had grad rehearsals on mon & tues..Din do much tho..Haiz..Txs to my fren for helping me wid my photo collage for my grad..Owe her a BIG one..Hehe..

Im gonna end here..Will leave y'all wid some pics fr Sentosa..

Ciaoz ppl!!.. =D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home