Friday, August 18, 2006

Delayed Post

Heya!

Had a tremendously eventful week man!..

Went to Narita, Tokyo..Den went clubbing wid Thabs, followed by Sydney trip..

Gosh!..Did I learn alot from both flights!..

Txs to all the ppl hu thot me as much as dey cld..I really appreciate it! =D

Narita was ok..Aeon was kewl!..So freaking huge..So many thgs..
But thr wasnt much to do back in the hotel tho..Kinda sianz!.. =S

I ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY LOVE SYDNEY!!!!!

The weather was perfect for me! I didnt perspire..It was cool..I cld walk for hours without breaking a sweat..N I managed to meet Deirdre, my close pal! Missed her!..

Back in trg now..Shld have more time to make at least one or two more posts..

Will leave u guys wid more pics from my trips..

Ciaozz ppl!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home