Monday, July 31, 2006

Total Zonked!

Wow!

I've been super stoned, super zonked dis week. Gez lack of slp was the main cause! =S

Hell, I've been studying non-stop..Almost every day..Well..ALMOST TRYING to study everyday la..Juz dat I usually fall aslp after the 1st few pages..Heh

Went Phuture & Zouk on Fri..Altho I had make-up classes on Saturday..Damn happening rite?!?!..A few of us from like 3 batches met up to party!..Hehe =)

Thr was a super Duracell Bunny amg us..She was juz jumping & dancing & laughing..Gosh!..Nobody cld keep up wid her la..She was super super hyper!..One moment she wld be bside us, the next moment, she wld be on the podium at the center of the dancefloor dancing all by herself..LOL!

Reached hm ard 4.45-5am..Slpt for a freaking half an hr b4 waking up again for my make-up classes..Dammit!..Was practically dozing off thruout the class..N gez wat!..I ended my class ard 8pm!..8pm on a weekend!..Isnt dat pathetic?!?!.. =S

Hmm..wat happened after dat..Wait ah!...

Ohh..yeah..Was feeling awfully slpy but decided to go to my Cirquadors gathering at Pasir Ris Costa Sands..

It was kinda nice meeting dem after such a long absence..Haiz..We toked cock, drank a lil..I din stay too long tho..Was juz running on reserve batts..n dat was running low too.. =(

Dun even noe whether I'm gng out later not..Still gotta buy my working shoes..Hmm, mite as well meet Thabs too!..haha..

Oh well, i gotta study AGAIN!..Juz leaving wid u a few pics!..Have a great weekend ppl!

Ciaoz!..=D

Me & Hello Kitty
Me, Hello Kitty & Faye
Me & Thabs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home