Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Singapore Idol

I'm sure most of you watched the premiere of Singapore Idol...I mean it was funny and all but 1 qn keeps popping up..

"Y do moz ppl humiliate themselves in this kinda situations?.."

Look..If you cant fucking sing, don't sing..don't even think you can sing..I know that the standard for Singapore Idol is kinda low compared to AMI but pls..do urself a favour & dun humiliate urself..

I'll give u an xample..There was dis golden-haired ah beng..He didnt look like he cld be a Singapore Idol..but hey..So did Sylvester..Dat was fine by me..Den wen he started singing..Sheesh..The song he sang was crap..Wat was worse was he cldnt even pronounce the word "LONG"..Dammit!..

He sang somethg like "NONG, NONG AGO!" ...!@#!$@#$..WTF is NONG?!?!?!..Walau..Damn embarrassing can!..Sheesh!..

Another classic xmaple of humiliating urself..Thr was this lady..Dunnoe whether she was juz joking ard..She had trouble pronouncing the TITLE of the song..She went "I'm going to sing 'CAMP FIRE IN THE MOONLIGHT'!!!!!!!!"...Fucking shit!..If you cant pronounce it dearie, dun pick that song..Stupid bitch!

Pls la..what has gotten into u ppl..I know for a fact that Singaporeans are damn paisey by nature..Always afraid to do somethg that will make damn look bad..but ironically, dey managed to gather courage to take part in this Nat'l competition juz to humiliate themselves in the end..I salute u guys..*With my middle finger*

Knock some sense into urselves ya?..If you cant even carry a tune, pls dun join..Unless you wanna be laughed at when you walk ard in town or somethg..Sheesh!

I gtg now..Mebbe if I see that golden-haired ah beng, I juz might sing along with him..LOL.."NONG NONG AGO!"..WTF!..

Ciaoz ppl.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home