Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bz Bz Week! Details Details!

Wat a weekend!..

Ive been super bz laz week folks..
With my tests dat started on Monday..
till clubbing on fri..
n dinner & movies on sat..
Last but certainly nt least, shopping on sun!

Woah!

Too much for lil ol’me..Usually my weekends are spent resting & recuperating at hm. Mebbe a bit of clubbing or movies on a sat/fri..but dats abt all!

Hmm..dunnoe wat gt into me..anyway..here’s the lowdown.. =D

Tests, tests & more tests!..4 in total..Thank god I passed all of them! Woo Hoo!..

Went for a dinner outing wid my batchmates on tues, after our last paper! It was kinda nice tho nt all went.

Fast forward to Fri..Clubbing @ Zouk!..WoW!

Haha..Almost my whole batch was thr la. Amidst a few small problems like “Whr is dat” cldnt come in coz she didn’t brg her ID & had to go hm in the end, we had a whole load shit of fun..Downside was the plc was super duper crowded & fucking warm la!

N thr was a problem coz it was kinda stinky..If u all get wat I mean!..LOL!

Sat..Went wid Thabs to watch Thank You For Smoking!..For all those that haven’t watch, do watch the movie. It’s kinda kewl!..Went for supper after dat..Haha..Dats 2 days in a row dat I reached hm at 4am!..Shucks!

Went shopping for my trg on sun..Polo Tees & Slacks & Jacket & Shoes!.. Overbudget by 70 FUCKING BUCKS!..So much for financial planning!..Sheesh!..But the stuff I bought were nice la..Hehe..Reached hm @ 1am..Woke up @ 2am to watch the World Cup Finals!

So now, as im writing dis, im in between limbo land..Damn Shagged!..

Aniwae, I tink I’ll end here..Some photos for u all to lk at!..

Ciaoz peeps!.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home