Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bloopers!

My gawd!

Wat the fuck did i juz do?!?!

Haiz..Have anyone of you ever wanted to msg sumthg abt someone to another person but ended up sending the msg to that someone instead?..Im sure u all have rite?

well..The fuck!..I juz did it!..Damnz la..

Considering that that someone was the onli connection to her whole batch. Gez all my hard work to gettin to noe ppl juz went down the drain..Haiz..So sad..

I tried apologizing but i doubt that will work..Shucks!..Wat hav i done?!?!..Haiz

To anione hu's reading this & noes a gal by the name of Stephanie from 874, juz tell her im realli sori ah..N that I juz said wat I said out of frustration. Hope we can still b frens..Haiz..

Blooper Blooper!..Tink I'm getting lack of slp la!..Sianz..

Aniwae, im looking forward to tmr..Watchg Pirates of The Caribbean!..Woo Hoo!..

Ciaoz Ppl!.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home