Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Mother-Fucking Rapist, Golden Globe & Work

Wei Wei!...

Sori sori...Kinda lazy to post any stuff lately..Lotsa thgs to say..Juz nt in the mood to exercise my fingers..

Aniwae..Here I am now...Juz finished reading today's Newpaper!...Fucking foreign worker!

Hw can u rape a 50-year old woman! N dats F-I-F-T-Y!!! ..Sheesh!...might as well be betta off PCC-ing (for those of u hu dunnoe wat PCC means, its short for masturbating or DIY-ing)..Wats the thrill in raping an old woman? A woman hu juz recovered from a stroke?..A woman hu cant shout out coz she was weak?..A woman in a fucking nursing home for god's sake?..

Wat are the damn authorities doin?..Are dey juz recruiting any Tom, Dick & Harry?!?!..Dun u guys check the credentials of ur employees during interviews?..Damn foreign worker!..I hope ur dick shrivels up or somethg!..ASS!!!..

Golden Globe was on today!..Too bad i was working!..Haiz..Thr's an encore telecast tho..

Hmm..Y i wanna watch the golden globe awards?..

Coz of all the hot chicks la!..Liew..Teri Hatcher lks gd!..N she even claimed to nt wearing undies!..LOL!..Eva Longaria & Charlize Theron also lk damn damn HOT!..Haha..n one of my favs, Jessica Alba will b thr too!..She's gt damn luscious lips lor..U all agree?!?!.. =D

Work! Work!..hmm..Work is so much fun..Compared to the laz 3 mths wen i was working in MP!..Haha..I heard the conditions in my prev workplace gt worse..Thank god i left early..

Hopefully I can get lotsa gd xperience at my new workplace!..The employees thr seems very friendly..Hehe..

Okiez..Dats all for today i gez..Gonna watch the Golden Globe Encore..

Ohh..Happy Bdae Melly!!!!..Leave MP ASAP!..It aint gd for ya!..

Yas hon, All the best for tmr..I noe u can do it!.. =D

Tc Peeps!..Ciaoz!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home