Monday, October 24, 2005

El|oZzZzZ!

Hello PpL!..

It's been quite awhile since i've laz sat down n done any serious blogging..
Mainly due to the reason dat laz time, i dun hav any internet connection (yeah yeah!..for an IT dip holder, i sure am lousy u might say!..Well..Fuck U!)..N dat my comp's a lousy one!..

Haha..aniwae, i juz bought a new comp..Its damn powerful..Haha..Compared to my old one lah..N i've gt BROADBAND!!..Woo Hoo.. =D

Ohh..I'm currently revamping my blog!...
Decided i shld giv u all somethg else to read bsides the mundane activities dat i do daily!
I wun haf time to do blogging daily tho..
Coz i'll b starting my full time job as off tmr..
Bt pls dun be disheartened & nt checkup on my blog.. K?

I gtg nw..Gonna catch sum shuteye!..
MUZ ALWAYS CREATE A GD IMPRESSION ON THE 1ST DAY OF WORK!..
Hehe..Ciaoz Peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home