Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Monotone...

Juz finished packing my bag. Heading to Male, Maldives tonite.

Im nt feeling great. Juz packed the instant cup noodles dat I bought from Japan and suddenly all the memories juz rushed in. Memories of us making cup noodles at nite wen i was hungry. Memories of us eating the cup noodles while watching nip tuck. Its just damn painful.

Im still tinking of her. Cant help it. It just happens. Wanna noe hw she's doin. Whether her chest pains are still occuring, whether her back still hurts but I cant msg her coz of the promise i made. =S .I juz hope dat her frens are keeping track of her chest pains. Haiz.

Im juz in a monotonous state rite now. Juz doing what Halim does everyday. Behaving like how Halim would do on any normal day. But my insides are still in a turmoil. Hafta figure out wat I want. Haiz..

I juz hope she's doin alrite. Havent been reading her blog for fear dat I'll do sumthg stupid. She'll be happy i noe. Or at least I hope she'll be happy..Tc dear dear..

Off to Male tonite..Hopefully the sun, sand and sea can make me forget abt my worries here.. =S ..

Ciaoz peeps.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home